1. Develop guidelines, policies, plans, programs, projects, legal documents, instructions for international cooperation and international integration for Ministry submit to the competent authority approval, issued or the Ministry approval, issued as the competence.
2. Guide, supervise and inspect the implementation of international cooperation and international integration with the agencies and organizations active in the field of management of Ministry; professional guidance, skill of international cooperation and international integration with the agencies and units of the Ministry.
3. Subscribe, synthesis, evaluation and reporting on the implementation of international cooperation and international integration in the field of management of Ministry; providing information in the country and abroad to serve the direction of the Minister.
4. Build for Ministry submit to Government policies, measures to expand relations with foreign countries and international organizations, plan of negotiations, signing, ratification, approval or accession and measures to implementation international treaties in the name of State or on behalf of the Government in the fields of the state management of Ministry; implementation after approval by the Government.
5. Clue to assist Minister: Negotiations, signed international treaties by authorized of State agencies and implementation of international treaties to which Vietnam is a member of the field of state management of Ministry; implementing participation in international organizations as assigned by the Government; to sign and implementation of international agreements on behalf of the Ministry as prescribed by law.
6. To chair, coordinate with relevant agencies to mobilize, attract programs, projects of official development assistance (ODA) of the construction industry; directly lead or guide, support agencies prepared content and negotiated with donor programs, ODA projects by the Ministry of the governing body or owner of the program, project as authorization, assigned by Ministry; to coordinate with Plan - Finance Department and other relevant units to monitor and supervise the implementation of programs and ODA projects by the Ministry of the governing body or owner of the program, project.
7. To chair or coordinate proposals, implementation of programs to promote foreign investment (FDI) in Vietnam and promote investment to abroad following orientation, strategic, investment - development plans of ministry; evaluation and synthesis report on the activities of foreign direct investment (FDI) and investment to abroad in the field of state management of Ministry.
8. To chair for implementation external information of the Ministry of Construction.
9. Coordination with : Building Materials Department belong Ministry and the agencies with the state management functions in the management of import and export building materials; Construction Activities Management Agency of the Ministry and the agencies in managing organizations, individuals to participate in construction activities in Vietnam.
10. Management and organization of conferences, international conferences, delegations, meetings, work with international agencies, organizations and individuals. Coordinate with the relate agencies, units for implementation of state management functions of the Ministry on International Cooperation.
11. Guide , and check the written permission of the units under the Ministry , agencies , organizations and foreign government agencies have been authorized to issue permits for activities organized conferences , seminars with contents related to the field of management of the state.
12. International Cooperation Department has right :
12.1. Require agencies and organizations active in the field of state management of the Ministry to provide documents and data necessary for the implementation of the field work of the Department;
12.2. Relations, transaction, contact with agencies, organizations and individuals to exchange work for international cooperation of the Ministry;
12.3. Ministers are authorized to sign several of documents about the field of work of the Department in accordance with the regulations of working of MOC.
13. Perform other duties, powers as assigned by the Minister.
1. International Cooperation Department have the Head of Department, Deputy Head of Department and a number of professional staffing norms consistent with the needs, tasks of the Department in each period.
2. The Head of Department, Deputy Head of Department to appointment, dismissal, demotion by Minister of Construction in accordance with the Party and the law.
3. Based on the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the International Cooperation Department, the Head of Department is responsible for the planning stages, identify staffing needs of the Department, build and working regulations issued by the Department; assign tasks, clearly define authority and responsibility of each individual in the the Department and report to the Minister.
4. Head of Department is responsible to the Minister and the law on the entire operation of the Department, Deputy Head of Department is responsible to the Head of Department and the law on the areas assigned.
Source: Decision 981/QD-BXD
(This translation is for reference only)