1. Develop guidelines, orientations, strategies, programs, plans, projects and legal documents, instructions for the field work of the Department in accordance with the functions assigned for Ministry submit to the authority approval, issued or the Ministry issued under the authority.
2. To chair, coordinate with the relevant agencies of the Ministry and implement development human resources planning and strategic human resource training of the construction industry for the Ministry submit to authority to approve or the Ministry approved under the authority; organizing, guiding the implementation after approval. Coordinate with the relevant units of the Ministry and the Ministry of Education and Training, Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, building training programs of architects, engineers and other professional ranks of the construction industry.
3. Building, management and implementation of training plans, fostering long- term, medium-term, the annual; monitor, synthesis and report to the leaders of Ministry the results of implementation.
4. Management of organizational structure, staffing, staff, officials, civil; implementation the salary regulation and the ragulation, policies of reward and discipline of officers, civil in in the field of state management of Ministry as prescribed by law.
5. To chair, coordinate with the Enterprises Manegment Department, advising the Minister for decision to appoint authorized representatives of the State capital in State-owned enterprises under the Ministry when converted into a joint stock company and appointed titles under management of Ministry in a limited a member company of the State holds 100 % stake and state-owned enterprises under the Ministry.
6. Guide, supervise, inspect the units of the construction industry on the implementation of the field work of the Department follow functions assigned by the Ministry.
7. Subscribe, synthesis, evaluation and reporting on the implementation of the organization, personnel, training, labor, salary, health, competition, reward, newspaper, publishing of the units under Construction industry.
8. Coordinate with other agencies, units and the local to perform state management functions of the Minisry in the fields of work of the Department.
11. Đầu mối giúp Bộ trưởng thực hiện quản lý nhà nước đối với hoạt động của các hội, hiệp hội, các tổ chức phi chính phủ hoạt động trong các lĩnh vực quản lý nhà nước của Bộ theo quy định của pháp luật.
9. Perform duties of the Office of the Party Committee, duties of Protection Board of internal politics of Ministry of Construction; keep track of Party building, the internal political protection of units under Ministry.
10. Perform duties Permanent Steering Committee of public administration reform of Ministry of Construction, the Standing Committee on the Advancement of Women of Ministry of Construction; Clue of Permanet of the Council Standing Emulation - Commendation of Ministry of Construction.
11. Clue to assist the Minister in performing state management of the activities of associations, non-governmental organizations active in the field of state management of Ministry as prescribed by law.
12. Organization and Personal Department has right:
12.1. Require agencies and organizations active in the field of state management of the Ministry to provide documents and data necessary for the implementation of the field work of the Department;
12.2. Be to attend meetings of the Party Committee of the units under the Ministry to discuss on consolidation organizational structure, implement personnel policies, allocate, use staffs;
12.3. Ministers are authorized to sign several of documents about the field of work of the Department in accordance with the regulations of working of MOC.
13. Perform other duties, powers as assigned by the Minister.
1. The division under:
1.1. General Division;
1.2. Regulation, policies Division;
1.3. Training Division;
1.4. Emulation and Reward Board.
The division have head of division, a Deputy head of division and the specialized agencies, to business records in accordance with the needs of the Department of tasks in each period.
The establishment, reorganization, dissolution and appointment, dismissal, demotion Chief of Division (Chief of Board), Deputy Chief of Division (Deputy Chief of Board) of the division (Board) under the Organization and Personal Department decisions by Minister following the proposal of the Head of Department of the Organization and Personal Department.
2.1. The Organization and Personal Department have the Head of Department and Deputy Head of Department;
2.2. The Head of Department, Deputy Head of Department to appointment, dismissal, demotion by Minister of Construction in accordance with the Party and the law.
2.3. Based on the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Organization and Personal Department, the Head of Department is responsible for the planning stages, identify staffing needs of the Department, build and working regulations issued by the Department; regulating functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the division (Board) under Department; clearly define authority and responsibility of each individual in the Department and report to the Minister.
2.4. Head of Department is responsible to the Minister and the law on the entire operation of the Department, Deputy Head of Department is responsible to the Head of Department and the law on the areas assigned.
Source: Decision 986/QD-BXD.
(This translation is for reference only)